ABS1 Brake Modulator Repair Service 1992, 1993, 1994

Norm

Vendor
Bike
KLR650
STOC #
Due to the number of requests and not wishing to have bikes unable to be used due to failed ABS Brake Modulators, I have decided to start repairing these again.

I will answer a limited number of diagnosis questions.

Please contact me, or see my ad on Ebay if you need repairs.

*Note: I strongly recommend repairing both front & rear modulators because they tend to fail around the same time. The system tests the front and if that fails, it will set a code and disable the ABS. It will only test the rear if the front passes the self test, so it is common for both to be out of service with only front code(s) set.

Hi Norm,

I am in Comox and I have 93 ST1100 ABS I have owned for 22 years. The rear modulator is now giving me the #2 fault and I am sure it is the usual stuck part. Do you still do repairs on them if I send it do you.

Thanks in advance

Brian

fnmag

R.I.P. - 2020
Rest In Peace
Bike
'06 ST1300/Burgmn400
Hi Norm,

I am in Comox and I have 93 ST1100 ABS I have owned for 22 years. The rear modulator is now giving me the #2 fault and I am sure it is the usual stuck part. Do you still do repairs on them if I send it do you.

Thanks in advance

Brian
Welcome to the forum.
Norm hasn't been on the forum since Sept, 2018.
It might be best to send him a PM/start a conversation with him.
HTH

Bike
2021 RE Meteor 350
Hi Norm,

Thanks in advance

Brian

PM with phone numbers sent to you.

mcpanman

Cooperman
Bike
ST1100 ABS/TCS
Hi Norm, Are you still OK with modulator repair service. Have a 1994 st with poorly front modulator. Would send both for repair if possible. Main ABS fuse blows when front is connected.

Top Bottom