Add my name to the list

Bike
07 ST1300A
:oops: What a dumb move. I was replacing the headlight bulbs tonight. I hop on the bike and turn the key on to check the lights and was going to start it and buzz down the driveway, put the kickstand up, got distracted, then went to get off to do something, and ....... :eek: :mad: :oops:

I've had the ST for 2+ years and 50k miles, a VTX for 4+ years and 76K miles, and numerous street bikes in earlier years. To the best of my recollection, this is the first time I've done this. I must be geezin.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles
Welcome to the club... those headlight bulb changes are tough.

Firstpeke

NT1100D
Bike
Honda NT1100
STOC #
Next time just walk around and kneel next to the fallen steed, carefully examine the oil tray and underside of the swing arm, then stand up, walk around and pick her up..... it will look planned and if done well, deliberate.....

Oh, there WILL be a next time..... DAMHIK.

Bike
st1300 '04
STOC #
Next time just walk around and kneel next to the fallen steed, carefully examine the oil tray and underside of the swing arm, then stand up, walk around and pick her up..... it will look planned and if done well, deliberate.....

Oh, there WILL be a next time..... DAMHIK.
Experience is a useful tool, allowing you to instantly recognize when you've made the same mistake....again.:)

Top Bottom