Advanced training

A few years ago I took an advanced motorcyclist course through the MSF, our instructors had taken a more advanced class that was held in Indianapolis. I cannot recall the name of the school, and have not had any googling it. It is a traveling class, and is held in parking lots. I know this is vague, but thought it might ring a bell with someone

Thanks

OP
OP
piper87c
Mitch, I think that is correct... Thank you so much. My MSF instructor really liked it. I've been riding for over 40 years, but am always trying to improve as a safe and competent rider.

Bike
ST1300
Lee Parks Advanced Riding Clinic.
http://www.leeparksdesign.com/miscpage_002.asp
I took the class here in Milwaukee and would recommend it to anyone looking to learn more about proper cornering techniques and suspension set-up. If you are considering racing or would like to learn more aggressive track riding techniques, this is not the class. Take a track course.
But it is a very practical street course for advancing your riding techniques.

OP
OP
piper87c
Thanks for the endorsement, I looked on their site last night, and they have a few classes at Indianapolis this year.
It sounds like what I am looking for, and that is to just be a better and safer rider on the street.

Top Bottom