Another AutoCom Install sucess

fitenfyr

Parrothead
WOW!
I have never had something so "complicated" as the Duo go in so SMOOOOOOTHHHHH.

Used one of the leads off the fuse block. I even did the old "high school" audio connection and shoved it in the fuse block. :D

The sound is great sitting here in the garage, but I am thinking it maybe a bit "weak" for my tastes.
I am going to try ear plugs tomorrow to block out the wind noise and see if it is loud enough for my tastes.

The cables were even long enough to run my iPod from the tank bag. A big plus for me as I didn't want to lift the seat everytime I stopped to retrieve the iPod.

The helmet install in my HJC SY-MAX was also simple as can be. I am even a bit of a neat freak and didn't find it at all hard.

All I can say is my procrastination on spending the bucks on this unit was well worth it.
Going to go home tomorrow and install the second headset in my kids helmet and try it out. :D

Then it is time to figure out how to get one on the wifes bike and get the FRS radios hooked up.
This will be a great tool to use in helping her along on our rides.
She is a good new rider, but not being able to coach her on the fly is a bit hard on me. :D

If anybody in the area needs help give me a buzz this thing was REALLY easy to do.
Total install time was about 1.5 hours and that was :eek: including reading the manual. :D

Bike
2006 ST1300
STOC #
WOW!
I have never had something so "complicated" as the Duo go in so SMOOOOOOTHHHHH.

If anybody in the area needs help give me a buzz this thing was REALLY easy to do.
Total install time was about 1.5 hours and that was :eek: including reading the manual. :D
Ok, so where are you? :)

Bike
'08 Connie C14
STOC #
About 2 days of hard riding from Arthur Bryant's. Hee Hee Hee.

Sorry. I just happen to know he is on the wet side of my ancestral homeland, Washington.

Fitenfyr
Glad the install went really well for you...I am in the agony of decision about sounds for the MC...always good to read of a good install.

Top Bottom