Antigravity Batteries

Bike
07 ST 1300 A
Just wanted everyone to know that this is another option that is out there. I have been looking to install a larger battery on the ST for some time now and I was looking at the Odyssey battery where you have to make several modifications and buy the police parts to hold the battery. So in my hunt for a better one I found this Lithium Battery that fits prefect with the only small modification of removing the factory hold down. The battery fits snug and is not going anywhere.

This Battery is made in the USA and delivers 720CA's it is amazing how fast the ST turns over now as my original battery was starting to get weak. Here is a picture of it.

Just wanted to share this with others.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
I like my Atyihgrabvity battery, but I don't have the 720 amps. I went with the one with the button on top to restart the battery when it has run down too far. But with the ST you MUST also get the remote so you do not need to get at the battery to push the button on top. I ran the battery down once and sure enough the little remote did the trick and my bike started right up.

OP
OP
970mike

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
I like my Atyihgrabvity battery, but I don't have the 720 amps. I went with the one with the button on top to restart the battery when it has run down too far. But with the ST you MUST also get the remote so you do not need to get at the battery to push the button on top. I ran the battery down once and sure enough the little remote did the trick and my bike started right up.
I have the remote which is a 9 volt battery and the connector to plug in and have used it on Tim's ST before he got the right battery tender and it works great.

Top Bottom