Any ST'ers in the New Haven , CT surrounding areas ??

rwthomas1

Site Supporter
Bike
'01 ST1100 non-ABS
I didn't bother answering at first as I'm a bit far. Live in southern RI and work in New London, CT.....

rwthomas1

Site Supporter
Bike
'01 ST1100 non-ABS
I ride to Boston just to have lunch. Let me know when you have time and show you the beautiful back roads of central CT
I know the back roads well. I went to HS in Redding, and college in RI. All through the late 80s to the late 90s, crisscrossing the State. I bought the ST1100 specifically for the 84mile round trip commute I have now.

RT

OP
OP
WaynefromSCal
Bike
96' ST1100
STOC #
I didn't bother answering at first as I'm a bit far. Live in southern RI and work in New London, CT.....
I've been to New London many times. Toured the Base & the Sub. a few times also. I should be there about Mid-Sept.
Maybe get a few rides in before the winter starts.
Thanks for responding.
Wayne

Bike
2003 ST1300
In Norwich CT, north of New London, in the area since 1982, served on submarines. Wow, a long way to move....from California! Welcome to the East Coast! We are having your weather right now!

st11ray

2006 ST1300
Bike
'06 ST1300
STOC #
Check out the Blue Ridge Gathering Oct 8-10 on the right side of the Home page in the Calendar of Events. Lots of good riding in that event. You may even get a couple of yankees to ride down with you. We usually have a few of them show up!

Bike
2010 ST1300
I just checked the RAN list for CT. Not many names there. You might consider signing up and starting a trend....

OP
OP
WaynefromSCal
Bike
96' ST1100
STOC #
Yeah bro, I'm in New Haven and I haven't seen another one yet. I bought mine in Boston and rode it back to New Haven. My email is readalist1@yahoo.com
I'm finally here in Wallingford. Looks like a Nice Weekend coming up. If you are available..shall we try
for a Meet-up ??

WNCornell@gmail.com
I know the back roads well. I went to HS in Redding, and college in RI. All through the late 80s to the late 90s, crisscrossing the State. I bought the ST1100 specifically for the 84mile round trip commute I have now.

RT
I finally made it to CT !! Please contact me when you have a moment. Maybe we could get a few rides in..before the weather changes.

RT

rwthomas1

Site Supporter
Bike
'01 ST1100 non-ABS
I'm finally here in Wallingford. Looks like a Nice Weekend coming up. If you are available..shall we try
for a Meet-up ??

WNCornell@gmail.com

I finally made it to CT !! Please contact me when you have a moment. Maybe we could get a few rides in..before the weather changes.
Hello Wayne, sorry man, I'm booked up both days with pre-winter stuff.

RT

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
I will be moving to my other Home in Wallingford , CT in September. Just wondering if there are any ST'ers
to meet ??
Wayne Cornell
Beverly Hills , CA
Wallingford , CT
I live in Boston. When u get here look up the quabbin reservoir. Beautiful roads and pretty close to you, in Biker miles!

TPadden

Tom Padden
Used to be a very well attended CT SToc event at Brian's (Water's Edge Campground) in Lebanon. Kempo (Todd Guay) shared host for one of the better events/parties that grew old and died 6 or so years ago. Great memories ...:biggrin:

Tom

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
Used to be a very well attended CT SToc event at Brian's (Water's Edge Campground) in Lebanon. Kempo (Todd Guay) shared host for one of the better events/parties that grew old and died 6 or so years ago. Great memories ...:biggrin:

Tom
I toured for a month and a half last sept/oct and attended my first STOC in Oklahoma. It was pretty cool! Hoping and signed up for the April meet in Georgia this spring.

for a Meet-up ??

WNCornell@gmail.com

Well Wayne and I met today and had a great ride. Really cool guy and great to talk to. Looking forward to the next time.

OP
OP
WaynefromSCal
Bike
96' ST1100
STOC #
I ride to Boston just to have lunch. Let me know when you have time and show you the beautiful back roads of central CT
If your still around CT...contact me. I'm settled in Wallingford, and would love to explore the New England areas.
Let me know..
Wayne Cornell
Wallingford , CT

Bike
1991 ST1100
I will be moving to my other Home in Wallingford , CT in September. Just wondering if there are any ST'ers
to meet ??
Wayne Cornell
Beverly Hills , CA
Wallingford , CT
Yep. Shelton, CT here. Picking up my ST1100 this week, and I can’t wait! I haven’t ridden since college (1990’s), so I’m excited to get back on two wheels.

Attachments

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
Check out the Blue Ridge Gathering Oct 8-10 on the right side of the Home page in the Calendar of Events. Lots of good riding in that event. You may even get a couple of yankees to ride down with you. We usually have a few of them show up!
Hey! B nice to us yankees!

Top Bottom