Any Suggestions for PNW (Seattle)

Bike
2016 FJR1300 ES
I want to take my wife on a 4 day trip this summer, starting and ending in Seattle. When we ride together we prefer around 250 miles per day, so a total somewhere between 800 and 1,000 miles roundtrip would be ideal. We did the Cascade Loop last summer, so looking for suggestions where we can find some good MC friendly roads with stunning nature and views.

Suggestions are highly appreciated!

Bike
2005 BMW RT
I have ridden to my daughter's in Bellevue many and not by Interstate except when I get close. A great route is north to 20, east to 97, south to 2 west to Seattle almost. Consider ride north to Canada east on 1 then 3 to Osoyoos, then south on 97. I have been on all of the roads and you should enjoy them.

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
The biker flop house is exactly....250 miles from Seattle. All are welcome with advance notice.....:). Great roads all over NE Washington. Check out our NEWSTOC thread for more information....
ToddC

Bike
2005 BMW RT
The biker flop house is exactly....250 miles from Seattle. All are welcome with advance notice.....:). Great roads all over NE Washington. Check out our NEWSTOC thread for more information....
ToddC
I have also stayed at the biker flop house and would recommend you put it on your route.

Bike
ST1100(s), Nortons,
I have ridden to my daughter's in Bellevue many and not by Interstate except when I get close. A great route is north to 20, east to 97, south to 2 west to Seattle almost. Consider ride north to Canada east on 1 then 3 to Osoyoos, then south on 97. I have been on all of the roads and you should enjoy them.
I try to do the Cascade loop at least twice a year, never gets boring, but try a run over to the Olympic Penninsula via Olympia and maybe catch a ferry to Vancouver Island and Victoria from Port Angeles. Can come back several ways. Only 130 miles or so from Vancouver to Seattle. Or carry on East as above to Osoyoos and check out the flop house! Just a wonderful part of the world, vistas a plenty!

Top Bottom