Anyone else here play Wordle?

Beeflips

(it's me...Greg) Returning some videotapes
Bike
2000 ST1100Y
I was wondering if anybody else here plays Wordle https://www.nytimes.com/games/wordle/index.html
and if there would be any interest in having it be a daily post for people who would like to reveal their results when they play.

This is for fun, so no judgement. Some are easy, and some not so much. Sometimes you may not get it at all. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Hondafarian

Site Supporter
Bike
2007 ST1300 ABS
Wordle 497 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜

First time I took a screenshot but this time I chose the copy option under share. That seems to work the best.

edit: nope, that didn’t work either.

OP
OP
Beeflips

Beeflips

(it's me...Greg) Returning some videotapes
Bike
2000 ST1100Y
Wordle 497 4/6

⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜⬜
⬜⬜⬜

First time I took a screenshot but this time I chose the copy option under share. That seems to work the best.

edit: nope, that didn’t work either.
Right, when you paste it into the text box, it looks good until you post it. I'll play with this a bit, and if I come up with something, I'll let everyone know.

Slydynbye

Will ride for Pie
Bike
2000 ABSII
STOC #
It took me awhile to decode what we are seeing when pasting here..

Only incorrect letters show.
It doesn't give up the position of the letters but will show a blank at the end for any correct one .
The last line doesn't show at all because all the letters are correct and therefore blank.

If I share on an iphone and paste to text it shows the actual positions of the correct letters.

Top Bottom