Apology Accepted to clmixon

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner
Re: APOLOGY EXCEPTED TO CLMIXON

If you can spell BMW your good. Very nice. Can't wait to see it in person.
Mike

Scooter

This space for rent...
Bike
2019 BMW R1250RT
STOC #
Re: APOLOGY ACCEPTED TO CLMIXON

After attending all of those open houses down there you must have felt pretty guilty about never buying anything from Honz. :p:

You know I'm pretty disappointed in both you and Mixon. Both of youse guys wait until after Moonshine to pick up your new hardware. I'm probably better off that you had.

Hope it provides many miles of smiles. Don't break it in too hard down at OzarkSTOC...

Bike
2012 K-1600 GTL
STOC #
Re: APOLOGY ACCEPTED TO CLMIXON

After attending all of those open houses down there you must have felt pretty guilty about never buying anything from Honz. :p:

You know I'm pretty disappointed in both you and Mixon. Both of youse guys wait until after Moonshine to pick up your new hardware. I'm probably better off that you had.

Hope it provides many miles of smiles. Don't break it in too hard down at OzarkSTOC...
I could not help it Scott, it was "BLUE"

8682343486_4758e1c777_c.jpg

Even stranger, until they made me a deal on the 12, I was negotiating on a Metallic Silver 2013 and would have had to take it back, imagine if I had shown up at the same event as Bognar, oh the embarrassment:)

Chris

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #

It's all Padden's fault!! If he hadn't made so much money betting against H-D and bought that 800cc BMW, we wouldn't have a bunch of kool-aid swiggers on this forum!

Bug Dr.

Extroverted Loner

Did they install the Illium Works highway pegs? I like mine on the RT.
Mike

Bike
2012 K-1600 GTL
STOC #

Did they install the Illium Works highway pegs? I like mine on the RT.
Mike
They apparently installed them as an apology for messing up on my discount and having the bike's fuel pump fail on delivery inspection. I did not have them on my order, but when they delivered the bike to me in Lafayette after doing the replacement, there they were.

I have not even tried them out yet, but I had been looking at the new J-Pegs online and I think these will be more comfortable, but not as unobtrusive as the J-pegs. I really like how my other pegs fold into the tipover bars on the ST.

Top Bottom