AUS - Victoria: Tag

Bike
Honda ST 1300
You know, I've been looking at this Tag, you're it thread and I really like the idea.

If anyone is interested (depending on how many of you are from Victoria, or you can start your own state one? It's a great excuse to head out and go to places you normally wouldn't head to...)

I'll start off... if anyone's interested in it, that is...if not I'll just let it die...

(Mods [Mellow] - I've put this here instead of in the correct Tag, You're it sub forum because I thought it may get lost there... and this way it stay as easy access for the Australians)

TAG Rules

• Photograph your bike at the current tag location showing both your bike and the object/landmark in the photo.
  • Photograph your bike at the new location showing both your bike and the object/landmark in the photo.
  • The order doesn't matter, you can ride to the new spot first if you like.
  • Post both photo's, the current and new tags, to officially 'move' the tag.
  • Another rider must then repeat the sequence above to move the tag.
  • If your tag location was previously tagged (during the current year), it will not count, might be a good idea to get 2 pics so you have an alternate.

Hint: It's where I was this last weekend

20953.jpg

step.leahy

ST3P
Bike
ST1300 2004
Re: Tag-Victoria

What happened to your photo?
I've got down to Apollo Bay this afternoon. See my photo.

I've just got to get a new position. I'm assuming you'd prefer the new on in Victoria?

I rode to Apollo Bay down the back way over the Otway Ranges then back to inspect the GOR to Lorne. unfortunately the camera battery had gone flat. After the rain and flooding advisory signs claimed the road was closed. It was possible to get through but there was a lot of debris and three narrows controlled by traffic signals. It was a very slow ride through the debris, mud and surface water. And best of all very little traffic.

step.leahy

ST3P
Bike
ST1300 2004

OK. Here we go. Shouldn't be too hard. I can add Tassie next week if anyone is interested?
From

To (Should be where most Melbournians have had coffee at some stage).

OP
OP
marcus1974
Bike
Honda ST 1300

Nice one buddy...Please keep this in Victoria, unless you want to start up a Tassie Tag thread. I think I know where this is...Watch this space (unless someone else beats me to it :D )

Top Bottom