Award Request for Dinkie Diesel! [ST1300 50,000 Mile Award]

No you don't! This guy needs professional help! :rx1::couch1: He will make Youtube vidios about you. And he does bad things with Photoshop! He's not right!:well1:

I just sounds like you'll have to learn photoshop to me...

I surely didn't expect to get all the nice responses. Thank you!

If you would have asked me 4 years ago or even the day I bought the bike if I would put 50k on it I would have said, "No way." I joined here to learn as much as I could about the bike. My first event took me to Ft. Leonard Wood in Missouri where I met George Catt. I had read a few things about some guys here that ride an insane amount of miles each year on their bikes. I sat and listened, asked a few questions like how do you pay your bills and where do you take a shower when you're on the road for a month. I was in awe. 200 miles was exhausting and I had a sore booty. 200 then 300. Ironically, the next year at the same event George was present and we headed to Moonshine from Ft. Wood....the long way. Just under 500 miles. I thought I was going to have to have a booty transplant.

Now, I think about the money and determination put forth by guys like Bob Donaldson, George Catt, Mac McKechnie & others and my 1000 mile day doesn't seem so spectacular in comparison. I wish each of you a fun filled, safe ride for as many miles as you feel like riding. "To infinity and beyond"

Hey...I bought the C-14 about a year ago and have almost 25,000 miles on it. Is there a 25,000 mile award? Dink...By the looks of that rear tire, you should be good for about another 50,000 on it. ;-)

Congratulations Jeff. I don't imagine you will reach the next award. Methinks a GW is in the picture, then the miles will rack up.

Sorry I'm late to the party..but CONGRATULATIONS! Well done sir!

Back
Top Bottom