Back on a bike--finally

Bike
2006 ST1300
Looks like it has been awhile, was on here for years and somehow had to make a new account so hopefully this will suffice for my first post. Started here with a 2001 ST1100 (sold it at 105K) and had an 06 ST1300 which I really liked, the fires of 2020 took her out with around 25K and reduced her to a literal block of aluminum with pooled wheels which ran everywhere. Didn't have a place to store a bike until last year, so picked up another ST1300 with around 25K but didn't get much time last year to do anything so hopefully can get back in the saddle and see some new places this year. Always loved this site for the helpful people and articles so Kudos to those who have helped so much.

Used to be a forum on here where you could list your place if anyone needed a hand if #$%# happens. Is that still on here as I am more than happy to help others out if possible?

Thanks,

Santiamdrift
(Erick)

Bike
2010 ST1300
Used to be a forum on here where you could list your place if anyone needed a hand if #$%# happens. Is that still on here as I am more than happy to help others out if possible?
Blue band atop this page (>= click on) >Riding >RAN List for where you are riding. RAN = Rider Assistance Network. Hopefully you won't be on a horse.

Keep the rubber side down!

Top Bottom