BaddBob

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
I logged into the Motorcycle Touring Forum this evening and found out that our old buddy BaddBob is ailing. He is at home right now awaiting a call to go to the hospital in Nashville. Jerry says he is having liver problems so keep Bob and Bev in your prayers.

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
Re: Attention Moonshine Riders

Fingers crossed. He didn't look his best at Moonshine back in April.

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

Get well soon Bob, we're all thinking of you.

Bones

Your Humble Scribe
Bike
2014 BMW R1200RT
STOC #

Enjoyed a nice interview with Bob and Jerry.

Good vibes heading your way, Bob.

Bike
None
STOC #

Unbelievable!:hat2:

I'll add my prayers to the group for ya Coop! Hoping Bob can kick whatever is ailing him!!

OP
OP
Coop

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #

Jerry received this email from Bev and Bob's daughter yesterday:
  • Bob is currently resting at home with Bev there taking care of him. His oldest sister Jan is also staying with them. He is very weak, and has a lot of pain. Despite that, he is managing to go longer and longer periods of time without pain meds, which helps him to be relatively clear about what is happening. Since the liver isn't functioning as it should be there is concern about ammonia levels in his bloodstream, so they are doing what they can to watch for signs of that.
  • We were able to get an order for a home health nurse to come out to the house. She came for the first time today. I am very happy that this was accomplished, just to have another set of eyes on him and to help take some of the pressure off of mom to catch all the details of what's happening.

Bev is concerned about being on phone too much and missing an important call from Vanderbilt. That being said, she does have text messaging on her phone and will respond as she can. I believe she will also be on email periodically if you want to send a message that way. Bob's phone is probably not to best one to use for now.

Bigmak96

R.I.P. - 2021/08/07
Rest In Peace
Bike
04 GL1800 Past tense
STOC #

Get well soon Bob.

Top Bottom