Best $$ on Metz Z6 and they ship to Canada

RTETR

Craig Clark
I just sent an email to an employee of mine in Alabama who I will see later this week asking if he knew of a local bike shop I could check Metz Z6 prices at while there.

He rides a Victory and sent me back a link to a site with Z6's less than half what I'd pay here in Ontario. When I called Chuck had already had placed an order on my behalf so I will bring them home on the plane as my carry on.

The best part is for about $20.00 per tire they ship into Canada... and that's still less than half price what I'd pay... check out... SportTour.com

Chuck called them just now and the guy said that they have them in stock and they'll ship out today. $105.95 for 18" and $125.95 for the 17" and 19.90 total in shipping to Alabama. (plus NO TAX...YEAH)

Thought this might be of value to others... Canada or USA...

Mark

Gotta make tracks
Bike
KTM 525exc
STOC #
Thanks Craig,

I'll check with them the next time Chris or I need tires.

Mark

OP
OP
RTETR

RTETR

Craig Clark
Let us know how much they cost by the time you actually get them in your hands...:eek:
You're going to hate me for this but... I travel to Alabama tomorrow for meetings and so I had Chuck order them for me. They shipped to him yesterday to arrive FedEx tomorrow ($19.34). I'm home Saturday so no duty as I will be gone more than 3 days...

I've booked my bike in Monday at G&G in Lambeth to have them mounted along with new rear brake pads.

Had this not worked out I would have crossed over to Michigan for tires. No way I will pay double plus tax for the sake of a 2 hour ride.

I'll post the honest actual numbers once I'm home just in case they do get assessed tax or duty.

chiller

Chowdah Ridah
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Forgot
wow that's not bad 20 buxs per tire to ship provided we don't get nailed on the duties...UPS and FEDEX are notorious on taking out a chunk of your hide for the brokerage fees tho...

OP
OP
RTETR

RTETR

Craig Clark
So here's my update...

The tires were waiting for me when I arrived in Alabama for meetings but both front and rear were wrong tires. They mixed up my order with someone elses.

I called them and in no time a pick up tag had been dispatched and the proper tires were being shipped next day delivery.

Crossed over Windsor Friday night without any duty or tax so I paid $105 FRONT $125 REAR plus shipping for a total of $251USD.

They'll be installed Monday along with rear pads and then I am set to head out for 2 weeks through US east coast.

So, that's an extra $200+ for the gas tank...

Last edited:
Top Bottom