Bike Friendly Hotels in Italy

Bike
BMW K1100LT
Me and the missus have just returned from a 12 day trip to Italy so I thought I'd share the names of the hotels we used during our 12 days.

We used Booking.com to book all the hotels and found all the hotels used to be bike & biker friendly. Listed below are the hotels in the order we stayed there the location and parking facilities.

1. P&P Assisi Camere in Bastia Umbra. Free off road private parking.
2. Waldorf Palace Hotel in Cattolica. Private underground garage €6 per day. Free parking for motorbikes available to front of hotel in full view of reception and covered by CCTV.
3. The Grand Hotel Montesilvano. Free off road private parking.
4. My Angels B&B in Pompei. Free off road private parking within gated courtyard.
5.Villa Sethere Salerno. Free off road private parking within gated courtyard.
6. Hotel Posidonia Sapri. Free off road parking within gated yard. CCTV covered
7. La Casa di Caso Villa San Giovanni. Free off road parking within gated yard
8. ll Gelso Bianco Montebianco near Catania Sicily. Free off road private parking. CCTV protected.
9. 55 Aira Hotel Palermo Sicily. Free on street parking to front of hotel in clear view of hotel reception and covered by CCTV. Also opposite main railway station with Police station also opposite.

We would recommend and use all these hotels again without question but by far the best would be My Angels B&B i Pompei because the owner Melisa couldn't help enough and is very knowledgeable about the local area. Along with My Angels Hotel Posidonia in Sapri is superb when it comes to customer service and the food within the attached restaurant is amazing, especially the steak. They are very bike friendly also insisting that we parked within the locked yard area which is also covered by an enormous fixed gazebo.
The breakfast at the Waldorf Palace is a buffet type with a choice of cooked and cold/chilled food along with the standard continental type breakfast also. There is a well stocked bar here also.

Top Bottom