BMW Demo Rides

Bike
2008 Yamaha FJR1300A
STOC #
The local BMW dealer has the factory demo truck yesterday and today. I got to take out the 2010 R1200RT yesterday before the rains came. Nice bike! I plan to go back this afternoon to try the F800ST and the K1300GT. All of them are way too much money, but the factory led demo rides for free are just too much fun to pass up!

Bike
2014 Super Tenere
STOC #
BMW had one of their mobile demos a few years back at the Ruidoso Aspencade. I was able to ride a GS, RT and RS. Ran out of time to get a GSA. Each ride was a 20 mile loop and they would demostrate the ABS system on one bike.

Its a good program to try all their bikes and not have to have the check in hand. :eek::

Bike
2010 BMW Adv.
Gateway BMW in St. Louis has told me to come on in anytime and test ride any of the bikes, just try to keep the ride on each under 3 hours. They do a great business and this attitude is probably why. The salesman said they just want you to get the right bike and be happy with it.

Yea, the local BMW shop told me they had to put on 3,000 miles on their GS before they could sell it; a discount. I asked them if I could take it for the weekend.:D Compared to one Honda shop I know that won't let you test anything, which is probably more the common type of practice. That being said, another Honda shop 45 minutes from me (both equal distance in opposite directions), did let me test their GW's and ST's, stock right from the floor.

Top Bottom