Bridgeport Valve Stems

aniwack

Site Supporter
Bike
05A/07A/09PA
STOC #
I've come across a problem trying to source Bridgeport 90 Degree Angled Valve Stems. They're retailing near $30. As an installer I have to charge markup for not only the valve stems but shipping and handling and my customers are balking at the markup. This is the same reason I discontinued stocking LED headlights. There used to be a place that sold wholesale from Italy but their website is no more. Does anyone know where the Bridgeport valve stems are being supplied from??

Bike
R1200rt
I've come across a problem trying to source Bridgeport 90 Degree Angled Valve Stems. They're retailing near $30. As an installer I have to charge markup for not only the valve stems but shipping and handling and my customers are balking at the markup. This is the same reason I discontinued stocking LED headlights. There used to be a place that sold wholesale from Italy but their website is no more. Does anyone know where the Bridgeport valve stems are being supplied from??
Why do you has to have a Bridgeport? There are ones on the bmw parts sit that look exactly like the Amazon ones fror a 1/4 of the cost. There are listed by size and bike specific, ones that bolt from outside or inside. Besides their all made in china now.
1714135242887.png1714135321069.png

Bike
2010 ST1300
My guess was quality so I went looking:
"Beware of replica / knock offs on the market. These valve stems are the authentic Bridgeport valves, and come with a limited 5 year warranty. Unlike others that are machined down from cast pieces, these are drop forged aluminum to ensure the highest strength while maximizing the weight savings.

High quality little gems directly imported from Italy.

Used by many MotoGP, BSB, Endurance and other top level motorcycle competition bikes, these valves are drop forged aluminum and have a high quality anodized finish that will withstand the heat radiated from your rotors."

Some folks want quality. Look at bicycle parts. You can get wheel bearings, cranks whatever part you want for 1/10 the cost of some other parts. Same with motocycle parts.

Bike
R1200rt
My guess was quality so I went looking:
"Beware of replica / knock offs on the market. These valve stems are the authentic Bridgeport valves, and come with a limited 5 year warranty. Unlike others that are machined down from cast pieces, these are drop forged aluminum to ensure the highest strength while maximizing the weight savings.

High quality little gems directly imported from Italy.

Used by many MotoGP, BSB, Endurance and other top level motorcycle competition bikes, these valves are drop forged aluminum and have a high quality anodized finish that will withstand the heat radiated from your rotors."

Some folks want quality. Look at bicycle parts. You can get wheel bearings, cranks whatever part you want for 1/10 the cost of some other parts. Same with motocycle parts.
Made of pure aluminum. CNC aluminum valve nozzle, high toughness, good air tightness.
Built-in American-style valve core, American-style valve nozzle sealing, high strength, not easy to age.
Double seal, more stable performance of the seal.

found one with over 1000 5 star reviews. If you look deep enough you can find bearings with ABEC ratings of 3 & 5 and yea they're not as cheap but it also names the manufacturer so you can go to their site and pay shipping too.

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
I replied to you in the other thread you quoted me in. The MotoMillion website still works and is three bucks cheaper per set than KurveyGirl. Using the discount code that I quoted there is good for another 10% off if I remember correctly. Listed are the retail prices. If you think that you will purchase enough of these valves stems, contact him about getting a wholesale price.

Bike
'83 BMW R100RS
STOC #
I am looking for angled valve stems that will fit on an inner tube Schraeder valve (the usual kind found on cars and bikes).

My dear old Gretel is a 1983 BMW R100RS and she still uses inner tubes - and the spacing of the cast wheel "spokes" is very tight for most air chucks.

Does anyone have a recommendation for an "inner tube" friendly 90 deg. valve stem extension? I have tried several that leak but I'd really prefer a set that do not leak ;).

Pete

I just bought a pair from Ebay a month ago, have had a chance to install them yet, tires got plenty of tread left on them. They look legit to me, especially compared to Kurvey Girls (which I had looked at before I bought them) as well as other sellers on the internet

2024-04-26 10.14.50.jpg

2024-04-26 10.13.07.jpg

2024-04-26 10.13.14.jpg

D24-0505.jpg

OP
OP
aniwack

aniwack

Site Supporter
Bike
05A/07A/09PA
STOC #
I replied to you in the other thread you quoted me in. The MotoMillion website still works and is three bucks cheaper per set than KurveyGirl. Using the discount code that I quoted there is good for another 10% off if I remember correctly. Listed are the retail prices. If you think that you will purchase enough of these valves stems, contact him about getting a wholesale price.
The dead link was meaning the link to the forum not Moto.

OP
OP
aniwack

aniwack

Site Supporter
Bike
05A/07A/09PA
STOC #
Again the point of this thread:

1714184490228.png

I'M NOT LOOKING TO PAY RETAIL FOR VALVE STEMS. Who is the wholesaler?

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
Contact Bridgeport directly if you want wholesale information. They most likely won't sell directly to you, but hopefully they will provide you with the contact information of the wholesaler in your area.

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
I'll order these today for my 1300 and the GSA.
Thanks!
Whole lot better pricing than $30 each, obviously.

Top Bottom