Bye Bye ST!

Bike
VFR 800
Boo or yeah, I just traded my ST1300 for a new 2010 K1300S. It was hard to convince myself that I needed a bike on the mainland any longer, and the K13S is just more suited to the shorter rides here in Hawai'i. And, it's a very, very fun ride.

Before the trade I took the ST for a ride from LA to Moab, UT. Highways 24 and 12 through Capitol Reef and Bryce Canyon NPs must be what heaven is like for a motorcyclist (save for the pesky patrolman in Bryce), and highway 9 through Zion is like nothing else, even in its current repaving mode.

With no need for two bikes here in Hawai'i, I'm also putting the VFR 800 up for sale, so bye-bye Honda, for now at least!

Thanks everyone for all the entertaining stories and advice! I learned a lot here, even while mostly lurking!

I hope you don't all mind if I continue lurking now and then!

Blue Skies!

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #
Just because you've got a new ride doesn't mean you've got to become a stranger. Couldn't agree more with you about the riding in southern Utah. When Maggie and I rode it last spring, we gave us saying, "It can't get any better than this!" because around the next corner it did!

John

Top Bottom