• Start with a City beginning with A
    • This is BY STATE
    • Similar to the Tag contest, there will be one thread per state
    • Post a picture of your bike AND some sign, building etc which clearly shows the city/state you're in
    • The next person posts from a city with the name beginning with B, then C, D, etc
    • You can't posts back-to-back pics, you have to wait for a person to post the next city
    • Once Z is reached, the game starts over with A
    • If your state doesn't have a city beginning with the next letter in sequence, it's okay to skip that letter
    • If the location sits for more than one month, the person that posted that is open to move it to the next letter.

The World Wide game is a bit different as it is by whatever is considered a geographic type of regional category, state/province/village etc. and all those will be in the single World Wide A-Z topic.

CA: A to Z

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Yup! Khris did text me and say it would be up tomorrow. Bob, you could slow down and get Hemet!!! And just as an aside, Texas is up to "M" on their second go around!!!

SupraSabre

48 Years of SoCal Lane Splitting/Commuting-Retired
Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Yup! Khris did text me and say it would be up tomorrow. Bob, you could slow down and get Hemet!!! And just as an aside, Texas is up to "M" on their second go around!!!
Hum, Hemet is on the north side of me. Since the wife has a dinner to go to tomorrow, I might be able to slip up there and grab a picture....now, that is, as long as I remember! :eek:4:

Dang, too bad Idyllwild is too far for me to go tomorrow...;)

Last edited:

SupraSabre

Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Heading out...I'll try to get Hemet tonight...

Maybe I'll stop by Fallbrook on the way home, just incase Khris doesn't get Fairfiled...

SupraSabre

Site Supporter
Bike
12/04 ST 1300s
2024 Miles
STOC #
Didn't get Fallbrook, so we still need Fairfield, Hemet will go up after Gardena...

Bike
2003 ST1300
STOC #
Glendora
This took a little work. I needed permission to ride on the sidewalk from the PD. If I had been 30 earlier, I could have a ST13P in the picture

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
You can only do one letter. Someone else has to do "G". If it weren't that way I could have had the whole alphabet up by now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Bike
2003 ST1300
STOC #
You can only do one letter. Someone else has to do "G". If it weren't that way I could have had the whole alphabet up by now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
My bad, I didn't know. Today was a good day, I learned something.

How do I delete the Fullerton and Glendora post? I just read Khris's response that he will post today.

Last edited:
Top Bottom