CBR with my unused CT.

Hotwheelbill

Site Supporter...you a FAN?$
Bike
2004 ST1300A
STOC #
When I went back to a CT, I ordered Two. A Goodyear TT that I used. And a Federal SS595, that was 1/4" wider than the TT, so I never mounted it. Put it on CList at a Darkside tire on Motorcycle parts. It now pushes a Heavy Moded CBR. "Maybe this tire will keep me from smoking the tire when I roll on it at 70mph" :).

DT1.JPGDT2.JPG

Attachments

Last edited:
Bike
2006 ST1300
Cool! I actually got my Hankook to spin on pavement once...left a few feet of rubber before it start gripping and my front tire started coming up. Not something I'd care to repeat...more for the stresses on the drive components. But overall it has a TON of straight line traction...it really hauls the bike down from speed when braking. (it also has cornering traction, but straight line traction is killer!)

OP
OP
Hotwheelbill

Hotwheelbill

Site Supporter...you a FAN?$
Bike
2004 ST1300A
STOC #
Yea, I agree and made sure to advice the rider of this and about Scrub in time. That tire was softer than my TT.
And, as always when riders come by my house......his friend wanted to buy my XL350.

Bike
2006 ST1300
And all this time I thought the rear brake pedal was a fashion accessory! :D
brake pedal + CT = HARD STOP.

why a CT on a cbr? The same reason he has an extended swingarm...look different when cruising around town, and traction for those quick straight line bursts. I really don't understand it either, but then its not my thing.

Sent from my LG-US670 using Tapatalk 2

Top Bottom