Centre stand bumper

Jethro

R.I.P. - 2023/10/20
Rest In Peace
Bike
2006 st1300
There is a rubber bumper just in area of (left side) muffler clamp.It cushions centre stand when it returns to the relaxed position.Mine is gone.
STealership wants $18.00 for it—3/4 “ cube of rubber! Any ideas out there? Some type of door stopper.I know cheap,just don’t like getting reamed

Bike
91 ST1100/06 ST1300
There is a rubber bumper just in area of (left side) muffler clamp.It cushions centre stand when it returns to the relaxed position.Mine is gone.
STealership wants $18.00 for it—3/4 “ cube of rubber! Any ideas out there? Some type of door stopper.I know cheap,just don’t like getting reamed
It's 'just' $13 from Partzilla. Shipping will eat up the savings and then some. Just looking at older model Hondas....the rubber baby buggy bumper for the CB750 is under $4. Have no idea if it's a suitable substitute. Likely there is an automotive push fit part, like a hood or trunk lid bumper that would work. I could spend a whole lot more than $18 doing research on the topic.

Bike
2004 ST1300
Maybe cut down an old hockey puck Dave? Sorry thats all i have you penny pinchers.

Top Bottom