CO: Tag

Bike
06 Honda ST1300
I'm in Massachusetts this week, but I think I know where that is...on a good road I like to take. Will definitely go get it if still there at the end of the month. I have 10k on my pr4's that I might replace soon, the wear lines just showed up. Not sure how many more miles I can safely put on them but they did fine in the rain and in the corners just before I noticed the lines when I put it in the garage. I was hoping to take it westerly next time, when does independence pass open...my fave.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Tankereng

Site Supporter
Bike
2018 Goldwing
STOC #
I'm in Massachusetts this week, but I think I know where that is...on a good road I like to take. Will definitely go get it if still there at the end of the month. I have 10k on my pr4's that I might replace soon, the wear lines just showed up. Not sure how many more miles I can safely put on them but they did fine in the rain and in the corners just before I noticed the lines when I put it in the garage. I was hoping to take it westerly next time, when does independence pass open...my fave.

I have a No-Mar changer... When you need some fresh rubber installed ;)

Bike
06 Honda ST1300
I have a No-Mar changer... When you need some fresh rubber installed ;)
I have no clue how to change a MC tire, except to take it to a dealer and give them money...what happens between these two events is unknown to me. I was happy with the 4's performance and milage, unless I can find a tire that's better I'll put another pair on.

Tankereng

Site Supporter
Bike
2018 Goldwing
STOC #
I have no clue how to change a MC tire, except to take it to a dealer and give them money...what happens between these two events is unknown to me. I was happy with the 4's performance and milage, unless I can find a tire that's better I'll put another pair on.

Just takes a little elbow grease... Drop me a line when you're ready and I'd be happy to help you out.. I use the PR4 as well.. Have two half used rears in the shelf...

Bike
06 Honda ST1300
How do you balance them? I assume there's a procedure to take them off the bike...

Mellow

Joe
Admin
Bike
'21 BMW R1250RT
2024 Miles

I know Khris will do the tire change much better than a dealer and he'll look your bike over like it's his. So, you learn something about the bike and you may find out your dealer hasn't been doing as good of a job as you think. Not to mention, you just have to buy the tires and bring them over or maybe have them shipped to his place, that's his call, and anything you want to give him for his time is still going to all add up to a lot less than the cheapest dealer out there. So, well there you go. lol

ChucksKLRST

Team Colorado
Bike
2019 Versys 1K SE LT
STOC #
Going to be ordering a set of PR4 GT's for the FJR shortly myself. Will look at Jake Wilson and also local at Performance Cycle.

Bike
06 Honda ST1300
I moved the post on getting my tire, not moved the tag...this thread got off topic a bit...sorry for the confusion ....
I am surprised it hasn't moved alresdy...been a few weekd.

Bike
06 Honda ST1300
I will but up 1st thing to get this tag...problem is I never know where to take it. The race is on...

Top Bottom