CO: Tag

Bike
06 Honda ST1300
Don't make me go get this...if I have time I want to do a Gunnison Canyon ride...I could make this on the way. Someone could take it RockSToc way as well.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

ChucksKLRST

Team Colorado
Bike
2019 Versys 1K SE LT
STOC #
Are they still in business is the question? Of course there was a large town event going on in Bailey on Sat. Maybe they had a Hot dog stand set up there.

Bike
06 Honda ST1300
I imagined getting a chili cheese coney when I stopped but it was like 9 am and I was still recovering, not so well, from Popey's the night before.

Bike
06 Honda ST1300
I forgot to get the tag...I was there on the way back from Gunnison. Oh well, I guess I have to go back. Wait...it's monarch pass not independent pass. Dave got a pic of his new bike in front on the MP sign today and took another pic later, does that count?

Last edited:

BakerBoy

It's all small stuff.
STOC #
I forgot to get the tag...I was there on the way back from Gunnison. Oh well, I guess I have to go back. Wait...it's monarch pass not independent pass. Dave got a pic of his new bike in front on the MP sign today and took another pic later, does that count?
Not sure what you're asking CJ. But as I look back up the thread, the current tag is your Hoosier Pass sign. So someone else has to first match and move that tag.

Bike
06 Honda ST1300
Old Tag.

New Tag.

Scenic Overlook of USAFA
328 miles, 51.3 MPG per display and blinking 60.
Did I mention it was HOT, display said 99 in Golden at about 430. On Mt E it was 45.

Bike
06 Honda ST1300
So when I took the Mt E picture I didn't realize I parked on a downhill slope. I couldn't back it up so I had to jump the curb to turn around. I haven't done that in a while.

Bike
06 Honda ST1300
Too late Old Tag:

Too late New Tag:

I did 420 miles for a tag that I find someone else got before me.
Grrr...but I did check off Cottonwood Pass off my list. The dirt wasn't too bad, actually it might be the best dirt road I've seen. I started from the Crested Butte side.
420 miles/52.3 MPG per bike readout. I filled up in Gunnison with 213 miles on the trip counter and got 3.6 gallons in... that's 59 MPG? I thought the ST MPG average was always too high... can't explain this.

Last edited:
Top Bottom