Concours 14 video

Bike
'07 ST1300
Here is the 10 minute long Kawasaki propaganda :) [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ELSNazTcpQg&eurl"] Concours 14

Last edited:

Rob Hephner

Mobile Pest Control
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
I've done tons of media launches for vehicles, tires and all sorts of automotive products. I have always got a kick out of the comments that get used and how those who like to hear themselves pontificate.

This is not a dig on Kawasaki, more of poking fun at the process.

Why of why do we always have to listen to the most senior Japanese guy suffer through presenting in English? (Almost as bad as Germans at SAE.)

What is a radial mount reservoir?? (From the product manager.)

I like the All-New references to a bike that has never been built before???

Tetra-lever, because the other cool names were taken...(Even the press can't remember the name.)

Dirk was tired after 400 miles in two days? And that's a good comment?

Feels like a chain??? I can't image this guy has ever driven a car. LOL

Thomas Lavine has never been on the original stock Ulysses seat....Obviously. LOL Notice he said would never change it "if" I bought this bike. (Trade translation - he would not buy this bike.)

Also, right after he comments about no clunks when you shift gears you clearly hear a clunk as they show on-bike video...

Chris Myers seems like a nice guy and caught up in the coolness of a launch. If he buys the bike will be the real question......

The FOB is huge!

Top Bottom