Costco now sellling Kawasaki Motorcycles

Bike
1998 ST 1100
I read the quote as "I don't make any real money on these deals" which I interpreted to mean that it was not the place where he makes the most back on a sale.

I appreciate having a bigger picture from an insider.

FCG! "I don't make any money on this deal" made me spit coffee on the screen laughing. Car mopes have been saying that for 30 years, yet they can afford to build new, massive dealerships and set selling records. Spit out the hook.

Bike
2010 ST1300
STOC #
FCG! "I don't make any money on this deal" made me spit coffee on the screen laughing. Car mopes have been saying that for 30 years, yet they can afford to build new, massive dealerships and set selling records. Spit out the hook.
Maybe you have the sales professional that put's in 50 to 60 hours a week to barely scratch out a living of $4k to $6k a month (Me) mixed up with the owners of the corporation that own's 17 dealerships? Either way I don't see a reason to be a complete horses a** about it? FYI, on Costco deals I make an entire $100 per deal. But you know I am getting rich over here taking advantage of the poor under informed public. :rolleyes:

Byron

STOC #
I saw something on Cable last night about Costco. It mentioned that their pricing model was nothing over 15% mark-up which is less than many other markets. I wonder if it applies to vehicle deals as well?

Mark

Gotta make tracks
Bike
KTM 525exc
STOC #
Norcal,

Swallow...

I read that as "I get a set return on these sales" rather than 'Costco sales are commission sales'.

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Our local Costco had one of these in the store for sale, the wife told me to keep on moving you don't need another bike!! :shrug1:

Bike
2006 ST1300
In looking at a truck (Ford F-150) a few years back, I went thru Costco. The dealer turned out to be a total waste, and I saved a tad over 1500$ over what I] was quoted, at another dealer. Maybe it has changed since then, but it was a total waste of my time.

Byron

STOC #
In looking at a truck (Ford F-150) a few years back, I went thru Costco. The dealer turned out to be a total waste, and I saved a tad over 1500$ over what I] was quoted, at another dealer. Maybe it has changed since then, but it was a total waste of my time.
What you found out was that not all thinks in Costco are cheaper than you can find somewhere else. A lot of items are cheaper but not all.

Top Bottom