Cramp Buster

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
I've had them over the years and consider them "ok" and better than nothing, but still prefer a throttle lock.
The Cramp Buster and throttle locks are two different devices for two different purposes and aren't mutually exclusive or redundant so I have and use both.

Individual restrictions or preferences are what they are.

I too use both a CrampBuster and a Go Cruise. A bit different than the other Go Cruise posted.
That's the same Go Cruise I use and really like it. I think it's officially called the Go Cruise 2. It's ergos work better for me than any other throttle lock I've used previously – Vista Cruise (two styles) and NEP. Very easy installation. Very efficient operation – easy On/easy Off.

The feature I find most advantageous over the previously mentioned is one I use all the time without realizing it. Set the GC for a desired speed. Need to accelerate to go up a hill or pass a car – just do it. Relax your grip and the GC goes back to your chosen position. No need to release or reengage.

It's not a cruise control. I know that. I don't need one. The ones in my cars have had almost zero use in decades. Not saying I wouldn't use one if it came on a bike from the factory but there'd be a GC installed as well.

There are some really trick throttle locks available. I've found the GC to be seamless and transparent in operation and the biggest bang for the buck so far. OCYMMV.

Top Bottom