Cruiserbackrest.com, going to PayPal dispute resolution

Bike
ST1300
I ordered one of those 2012 boxes off Ebay, he sent me the larger 929 model, it's too big, totatly wrong color, and we hate the orange band, it was for my dads 07 Kawi Nomad, at no time did he say he would have the option to substitute a different model, he's willing to refund purchase price, but he want's me to be out shipping to and from, I say Bull,

He sent me an item I did not agree to buy, no way should I have to pay any shipping, I'll let ya know how it goes, here's a previous post, oh and if any one wants it, $80 if we meet face to face.

https://www.st-owners.com/forums/showthread.php?t=25103

UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The bottom line is, he admits he substituted a different box since he thought it would match my dads bike color better,
I had told him it was going on a bike that was candy red, he said I'll send you the candy red one, he never said he was sending a different model box than the one I ordered through the EBAY sight, even though the box he sent is no where near Candy red, the red box I ordered looks pretty close to what I wanted.

Any ways, he says he will refund the orig purchase price, 59.99, but I have to pay to ship it back, probably about $20 , and I'm also out $20 for the original shipping he will not refund, Paypal dispute resolution also says I'm out shipping, I can't see how there's any way I should have to pay any shipping for an item I didn't agree to purchase? it's total BS! I bought one box, he sent me a different one and I have to pay shipping?

Be aware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you go through crusierbackrest.com you might not get the item you agreed to buy, if he decides to send you some thing else, your out of luck,

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom