Dave On A Vulcan

Willsmotorcycle

Ride more...
Site Supporter
Bike
2016 ST1300P
2024 Miles
It's been two years Dave, you are still sorely missed by all those you loved. I know Stephanie is taking good care of the Grandkids and man they are getting big. We all had to short a time with you. I hope it's all more than you imagined.

I remember a few years back we returned from a trip somewhere and we were talking about the next one, I said the Arctic Circle, you scoffed and threw out oil changes and tires, a week or so later you said "Arctic Circle, yea, I think we can do that." Well Dave, here we are, it's the eve of that trip. I put it off last year to honor your memory with some plaques and good riding. Don't laugh, I put a car tire on the bike so as to not need a change, I'll switch back when I return. Going all the way to the Arctic Ocean, you know, why not. It's roughly 12k miles and I know you'll be with me telling me to slow down, enjoy the scenery, I will. I will send pictures to Steph, she enjoys the rides too. So many great memories riding with you, I'm glad it went the way it did for you, just wish it would have been decades from now... I'll see you again when I'm done here, we'll be able to ride everywhere then. I love you man, KSU!!

Top Bottom