Different carbs?

Bike
'91 ST 1100
I'm wondering if the CV carbs could be replaced with pumper/ flat slide style carbs? I'm thinking the bottom end grunt would be improved as well as roll on power. Thoughts, ideas?

Bike
2018 NC750X
STOC #
I'm wondering why... maybe I'm satisfied with the roll on power the 1100 deliverers with the stock carbs. If they are clean and synced, the bike performs very well... then again, I'm not the type of person who feels the need to loft the front end off the ground with the twist of the wrist. Mother Honda did a pretty good job designing the 1100, that being said, their could be a carb out there that's a better performer... trying to get four of them mounted in the cluster and working together with all the linkages... you will need a lot of time on your hands.

OP
OP
Bike
'91 ST 1100
And who is this Dennis martin? I've looked online and cant really find anything on F/I. I wish I could find another ST to ride, but i'm the only one up here that has one. Oh well.

Uncle Phil

Site Supporter
In The Holler West Of Nashville, Tennessee
Bike
4 ST1100(s)
2024 Miles
STOC #
Dennis unfortunately does not post on this board to my knowledge. And the board that he was on has been shut down. So not much luck there. But it would require some pretty serious knowledge of how fuel injection works, is programmed, what electronic components would be needed, nozzles, etc.

gmast1100

Gettin old sux
Bike
2016 Kawasaki Versys
STOC #
And who is this Dennis martin? I've looked online and cant really find anything on F/I. I wish I could find another ST to ride, but i'm the only one up here that has one. Oh well.
You can find Dennis over on ST-Riders.net

Top Bottom