Dinkie's Mom has moved on.

Chance

Taming the dragon!
Bike
'07 ST1300
Jeff, sorry to hear of your loss. She must have had a great sense of humor and Im sure that's where you got yours. She's at peace now. My condolences.
-Troy

Bike
18 Gold Wing
STOC #
So sorry to hear this Jeff. Please accept my condolences to you and your family, I will keep you all in my thoughts and prayers. Our Mom's are special to us sons so I know you will miss her very much. That is why I high tail it back to India when ever I can to spend those precious two or three weeks with my Mom. I know she had to be a great woman to pass on that good natured personality to you and just to put up with you in general! I

Condolences to you and your family Jeff....we know how wonderful a woman she was...it is carried on in you. SHe is in a place where she is no longer ill, and feels no pain. She knows she has left her family in good hands and that you will care for each other as you all cared for her. She will always be with you....the outer shell is gone, but the energy remains. Prayers are with you dink...peace.

Carole

Bike
2004 ST1300/XR650L
STOC #
Sorry to hear about you're Mom passing away Jeff. As many others have said, she must have been an awesome lady judging by the way you turned out. The apple don't fall far from the tree. Prayers to you and you're family from Brenda and I. She gave you something nobody can take away.

Dennis

BDonald

R.I.P. - 2014/10/15
Rest In Peace
Bike
'12 Wing
Jeff I am sorry to hear the news. My mother passed away last November and it is hard to think about it. Our parents, mothers and fathers, had such hard times and done so much to keep their children going through the same thing. Tough and amazing generation. Give Zack a big hug.
Bob

Papa Doni

John
Bike
07 ST 1300
STOC #
Jeff, wish you and your family well! You and your mom will be in my prayers. My parents are gone but never forgotten!
John
JC

Papa

R.I.P. - 2020/02/10
Rest In Peace
Bike
Blue Breeze
STOC #
Jeff, prayers for peace and comfort for you and your family. That's a great picture of your Mom.

Bike
GL1800 2015
Sorry to hear this Jeff.
You know she is in a much better place now!
Be thankful for the time you had with her, and the life she gave all of you!
Godspeed

okckeith

Site Supporter
Bike
2017 Triumph Trophy
I am so sorry to hear this news Jeff. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. It sounds like she was a wonderful strong women! And a good wife and mother! Be thankful God shared her with you as long as he did.
If you'll do as good of a job raising your son, as she did raising you. I'll bet she'll be smiling up in Heaven!

Bike
2016 Versys 1000
STOC #
That was a wonderful tribute, Jeff, my thoughts go out to you. My mom passed away many years ago at an age much younger than I am now, and you realize just how much she contributed to the well being of the family above all else. Peace be with you and your sisters.

Bike
2018 NC750X
STOC #
Jeff, sorry to hear this sad news. She certainly looks like a very sweet lady in the picture posted. What matters most now is what she left behind in her children. I've not met any other members of you family, but I can say, even with all the mischievousness, you are a good person. Most likely because of her...your words said it best, and I can tell you really loved her.
God Bless you and your sisters!

scootac

Will Ride for Food
Sorry to hear that Jeff. So glad you and your sisters got to spend time with her,,,, and the peace she had being at home. We never know all the sacrifices parents make for us,,, but ever grateful they did. Cherish the memories, take comfort in her peace.

Great picture of your mom. She looks like a real sweetheart. Words are never adequate after a loss like you've experienced, but know there are a bunch of people here that "have your back" while you go through the grief. Congrats on having a mom that loved you guys the way she did. What an awesome tribute!

Bike
2006 ST1300
I'm very sorry to read this Jeff. I have a few tears coming through because the description you gave of your mom brings back memories of my own mother who passed away in 2002. As I have found, you will never stop missing her, but the days will eventually start going by a bit easier. Stay strong.

Jim

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #
Jeff,

Sorry to hear the news. You and your family are in our thoughts and prayers. What a wonderful picture of your mom. Her smile says it all!

John

Top Bottom