Documentation for Kriss Starburst headlight modulator

I have just recently purchased a '04 ST1300 with 6700 miles at an estate auction. Because of this purchase scenario little to no information was relayed about the motorcycle(s) at this auction. I have been finding some customizations that have no documentation. One discovery was while doing some exploring (considering a LED conversion) I found a "Kriss Industries Starburst Headlight Modulator" already installed. I am looking for any documentation on this device, installation, operating instructions, etc.
I have noticed several posts regarding the pros and cons of such devices as well as the benefits of LED bulbs. I do not want to reignite any of those debates. I just want to see if anyone can share documentation on the Kriss device so I can uninstall the device properly if I decide to do so. Thank you for your help. (I took this picture of my discovery after I pulled instrument panel back.)
.tempImageyHAU1A.jpg

Last edited:
Bike
'01 & '96 ST1100s
STOC #
See if any of this is helpful:

Andrew Shadow

Site Supporter
Bike
2009 ST1300A9
I have no instructions.
Do a search on this site and it will reveal that a lot of people had problems using Kriss modulators on an ST1300 because of the way that the ST1300 headlights are wired.
My advice would be don't install it. If you want a modulator, go with one that is known to work on the ST1300.

OP
OP
I have no instructions.
Do a search on this site and it will reveal that a lot of people had problems using Kriss modulators on an ST1300 because of the way that the ST1300 headlights are wired.
My advice would be don't install it. If you want a modulator, go with one that is known to work on the ST1300.
Thank you Andrew. I realized that I had not indicated that the modulator was what I found already installed on the bike. I went back and re-worded my post for clarity. Thanks again.

OP
OP
See if any of this is helpful:

Thank you for the quick response and sharing those links. I still haven't quite found what I am looking for.

Top Bottom