Does really Progressive suspension 465-1128 improves stability, handling... etc?

Bike
Vstrom 650
Thanks Mark, I just checked there and my shock is on the lowest setting,tried turning it with the adjusting spanner/wrench but it won't budge.
looks like I'll have to take the shock out and try adjusting it clamped in a vice.
If that fails I'll be looking to buy a replacement.

Mark

Gotta make tracks
Bike
KTM 525exc
STOC #
I can't see how many miles you have on yours Broc11; but, you will *really* enjoy the feel of the bike when you get that rear suspension dialed in...
I had over 50,000 miles on mine when I switched to a HyperPro, did the front at the same time, and it was like riding a brand new bike.

OP
OP
maximark
Bike
1994 ST1100
I can't see how many miles you have on yours Broc11; but, you will *really* enjoy the feel of the bike when you get that rear suspension dialed in...
I had over 50,000 miles on mine when I switched to a HyperPro, did the front at the same time, and it was like riding a brand new bike.
+1 on that.

Bike
Vstrom 650
I have 41,000 miles on her Mark, I got the shock adjusted,have it on position 5,with the rebound set fully clockwise, took a run two up and she isn't bottoming out now, feels ok but I can imagine what your saying about getting the suspension upgraded.
So you reckon hyperpro is the way to go? I see a replacement shock at davidsilverspares for ?210,it's a copy of the oem one,made by the original manufacturer,according to Dss anyway.
going to start putting a few quid away now for getting the new shock and front springs/oil.
I recently bought a vfr800 fi and have been riding that a lot, I notice now though that when I'm back on the ST1100 I can corner much better,the suspension on the vfr is very solid,corners like it's on rails.

Top Bottom