Domino Effect

Bike
1991 ST1100
STOC #
Getting ready for a trip down the right coast this weekend, I had my roadworthy ST on the center-stand to check the oil - something that I've done countless times. While pushing her forward to lower down, she fell over to the right, knocking over my project ST. The tail light broke on the project, and top box cracked where it connects to the mounting plate on roadworthy. a gallon of distilled water and vinegar I had bought to flush radiators spilled - my shop now smells like a pickle factory. I stepped on a bottle of DOT4, which broke, then I slipped in the fluid and fell back on my air compressor, releasing the hose, which flew up and smacked me in the forehead. What did I do to tick off the gods? Maybe I should stay home this weekend...

Bike
ST1300A
STOC #
At least you have enough of a good attitude to be humorous about it. That is a good sign.
Everything except your forehead can be replaced. And scars give you character.

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Wow that sounds like fun!! NOT!! Glad you are OK and the bikes there is not to much damage. I will tell you that I was laughing with you not at you!!

Mike

Mark

Gotta make tracks
Bike
KTM 525exc
STOC #
DOH!
I'm laughing with you, *really* I am!
(you are laughing right?)

Thanks for the smile!
Mark

Bike
2005 ST1300PA
STOC #
I realize its months later, but I can imagine sitting on the floor surveying the garage carnage and saying "What the heck just happened?". Sounds like a scene from Final Destination, but with a better outcome.

Top Bottom