Earplugs (Musical Type!)

Louie Louie

My ER6's finally gave out. Looking for another set of earplugs. Everyone seems to speak highly of the ER6's. I use them for my autocomm and Ipod.

STuff and advice welcomed

Thank You

Hey Louie Louie,
I haven't yet received the custom molds with "challenger I" speakers. I ordered them locally. I'm not expecting the best speaker sound, but hoping it's "pretty good".
Mostly I wanted ease of use the custom molds provide, and the speakers for my radar detector. The music is kindof a bonus. I'll post a review after some use, should have them in a week or so.

HankSTer said:
Hey Louie Louie,
I haven't yet received the custom molds with "challenger I" speakers. I ordered them locally. I'm not expecting the best speaker sound, but hoping it's "pretty good".
Mostly I wanted ease of use the custom molds provide, and the speakers for my radar detector. The music is kindof a bonus. I'll post a review after some use, should have them in a week or so.

Are they the ones that are custom made for your ear? If so, I am very interested. In any case, let us know.

Thanks

Louie Louie said:
My ER6's finally gave out. Looking for another set of earplugs. Everyone seems to speak highly of the ER6's. I use them for my autocomm and Ipod.

Thank You
The "Ear Buds" are suspected of damaging hearing if used frequently since they do not let in surrounding sounds or pressure release. You may want to look further into those speakers that sit in the ear.
Rich

Louie Louie said:

Thank You

I can vouch for the Westone UM1s.

http://www.westone.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.100.exe/online-store/scstore/p-79261.html?E+scstore

They have a great sound, come with soft tips and can be easily upgraded to custom earmolds. Good wire and strain reliefs too - I'm dumb enough to start walking from the bike while still "wired".

UM2s are apparently dual driver for the true audiophile. That would be wasted on me.

Back
Top Bottom