Finally broke 50K!

MileHigh

Juvenile delinquent
Bike
2006 ST
STOC #
No, not that 50K, the other 50K. :p:

Guess its time to take out a second. Pop the top, add a swimming pool, get a 60X40 shop out back and, a dual sport. Maybe even get a GoldWing. :run1:

What's that dear? Still 2 college educations and 2 weddings to prepare for! :shock:

Man, I really wanted that swimming pool. I wanted to ride a dualsport around in it during the winter. :crackup

I have to give credit to my incredible wife. If it wasn't for her, I would have already had the frilly stuff and, nothing to prepare for the kids or our future.

I love my wife! One of her favorite sayings she learned from her dad was "don't spend the rent money."

I'm glad she somehow manages to keep me in control. :bow1:

Dinkie Diesel

------------Jeff------------
Bike
2013 GL1800
You might want to blacken that bar code too. I just ran it thru one of my "Buddies" and found out quite a bit about you. :rofl1:

970mike

Mike Brown
Site Supporter
Bike
07 & 12 ST1300A
SPOT
LINK
STOC #
Wow I was thinking that was your credit card balance!!! :eek: :think1: Glad I read the whole post! That is a good thing!! Enjoy!! :money1:

:usflag1:

Coop

R.I.P. - 2022/10/6
Rest In Peace
STOC #
You might want to blacken that bar code too. I just ran it thru one of my "Buddies" and found out quite a bit about you. :rofl1:
Yes Dinkie, Mark had dirt on his bike once........but that was years ago!!

Last edited:

ChucksKLRST

Team Colorado
Bike
2019 Versys 1K SE LT
STOC #
Mark,

Congratulations on you folk's fiscal conservativeness. Don't ever do a second.

Jim
Strongly Agree. Congrats Mark. You will have the house payed off soon and then you can get that Dual Sport KLR. Or you can wait until I fall off mine again. It then might be up for sale.:D

Come over and get the shorty shield.

Top Bottom