Finally got a Handy Table Lift.

Hey fellers and non fellers. Got an item for the bike and not sure if it qualifies as a farkle since it isn’t permanent mounted to bike. I’m excited non the less. A78F73D9-74CB-4258-8FF7-DCDED225F6D9.jpeg
I have been using a jack for most my stuff but wanted the increased height plus the jack won’t fit under the ST1300
759B6482-5FD9-48F5-BEE0-21EAFC089011.jpeg3337EEAA-00BA-473B-BB2F-15FEA8B7734C.jpeg
I am considering getting a weaver w-m898xs tire changer. Dealer wants 50 a wheel to mount and balance. Cycle gear will do it for 25 a wheel if I buy the tires from them. Not sure I would ever break even unless other people in the area wanted tires changed and I don’t know any one that rides7D6178C8-CBC9-4129-A2C2-520F99EDD779.jpeg

You can call it a farkle if you like... but moving to the garage tools section.

I have that same jack, and tried to use it for my first oil change when I got the ST home.
It was, ah, ..."interesting". Well, nerve-wracking is more like it, and the next oil change was with both wheels on the ground.

I have that same jack, and tried to use it for my first oil change when I got the ST home.
It was, ah, ..."interesting". Well, nerve-wracking is more like it, and the next oil change was with both wheels on the ground.
Lol. I am looking forward to trying out I’m the handy table with the ST this weekend

If you buy the Weaver, you can amortize the cost by changing car tires, atv tires, etc. so says the ad.

If you buy the Weaver, you can amortize the cost by changing car tires, atv tires, etc. so says the ad.
id need to start taking in customers, my last vehicle tires went 90k miles before replacing. best i ever got out of a set of tires.

Oh yeah, you are going to like having a lift.
At first I had to remind myself, “don’t lean over, hit the button.”
I have 2x6s set up to set along side the lift for dismounting easier/safer when riding on and off Or putting it up on the center stand

I love my Handy Lift. Also acquired one of the Weaver motorcycle tire changers. Very nice to have in the shop.
<SNIP>
Wow, Mr. Green.
That's a super-nice shop. There's GOT to be a compressor that I don't see.
You should be set for a while.
Would you mind sharing your rental rates?

I like the work space. I had the tape out measuring clearance for proper placement since i have a support beam crossing the center section of the Garage.

I "had" a three car garage, but when we had to bring storage back to the house (before we moved), I lost any space for a lift. I actually had a HF lift that I sold to my oldest son when that happened. Once I got my shed out back for working on my bikes, I bought that lift, which is much more heavy duty! :hat3:

Back
Top Bottom