Follow my art creation

Love your works! Did you consider selling it maybe? If the answer is yes, consider reaching out to vincustom customer service, they might be able to help you with that. By exploring different avenues for selling your creations, you could potentially reach a wider audience and turn your passion into a source of income. It's worth considering various options and seeking guidance from experts in the field to make informed decisions about how to proceed with selling your work.

Last edited:

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
Very interesting pieces. Asking as someone with less than zero artistic talent, how do you employ AI in the creation of your work?

OP
OP
karuzo
Bike
Royal Enfield INT650
Very interesting pieces. Asking as someone with less than zero artistic talent, how do you employ AI in the creation of your work?
There are a.i. tools specific for image creation. You basically provide a narrative of what you aim for. It can be very broad, or very specific, and as detailed as listing type of camera and film you want to use. Let me know if you’re interested in more information. Thanks.

ibike2havefun

Still above the sod
Site Supporter
Bike
Bikeless (9/29/2019)
STOC #
There are a.i. tools specific for image creation. You basically provide a narrative of what you aim for. It can be very broad, or very specific, and as detailed as listing type of camera and film you want to use. Let me know if you’re interested in more information. Thanks.
Thanks. Mostly I was just curious about the process.

So, to produce something like this:
you'd have told it "Start with something similar to M.C. Escher's "Relativity" but don't create impossible triangles. Place a man, facing away from the viewer, in the center of the image. He's standing on the landing below two sets of steps that progress upward and away from him and from one another, gazing at the apex of a balcony that projects toward him and that is centered between the stairs."

Add more details as they occur to you and keep iterating, until you get what you're after? Presumably you can go back to previous versions as you like, because the AI will have remembered everything it's done each time?

By the way, I particularly liked the last image of the face with cut-paper leaves for hair.

OP
OP
karuzo
Bike
Royal Enfield INT650
Thanks. Mostly I was just curious about the process.

So, to produce something like this:

you'd have told it "Start with something similar to M.C. Escher's "Relativity" but don't create impossible triangles. Place a man, facing away from the viewer, in the center of the image. He's standing on the landing below two sets of steps that progress upward and away from him and from one another, gazing at the apex of a balcony that projects toward him and that is centered between the stairs."

Add more details as they occur to you and keep iterating, until you get what you're after? Presumably you can go back to previous versions as you like, because the AI will have remembered everything it's done each time?

By the way, I particularly liked the last image of the face with cut-paper leaves for hair.
It actually can be as simple as this, and the tool takes from there: stairs, Escher style.
and it can produce that, just from that short sentence. However, you can be as creative as you want with description. A.I. produces amazing results with broad narrative. From what I’m aware, you cannot go back to previous results, but in case of the tool I use, you can change things in certain spots in the image. Not sure how to explain this further.
Also, fur the fun of it, I took the narrative you ‘translated’ that image, and let the tool create a new image based on that. See below:

karuzodd_Start_with_something_similar_to_M.C._Eschers_Relativit_6d3c9672-cfb6-4308-9253-7f8203...png

Let me know if you have any other questions. I’ll be glad to help.
I appreciate you liked the cut-paper face. Also, feel free to give me ideas to create some images. I’ll post on my Facebook and Instagram.
Doron

OP
OP
karuzo
Bike
Royal Enfield INT650
Sadly for me, ST-Owners is the one and only social media site I will use. The two you mentioned are anathema to me and I'll never, ever, knowingly and voluntarily go near them.
Totally get it and respect. Feel free to give ideas if you want, I’ll post here.

ToddC

Site Supporter
Bike
2006 ST1300A
Very cool stuff.
Bet you could sell some if they were specific to ST1300 and 1100. Would make a nice man cave poster.

Top Bottom