Free Camp Sites . Net

Bike
R1200rt
I have to get my head into camping this spring. Thanks for the lead!
Free camp site is good but you have to read the reviews and check the dates. Double check on Campendiun. Campendium has a lot more pics and reviews. I find more campgrounds listed on Campendium. Most of the campground sites have the same campgrounds listed. Then and last I always google map and look at street views of the area. If you search campground on google maps it also will show most campgrounds with pics and links to websites.

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
read the reviews and check the dates. Double check on Campendiun. Campendium have a lot more pics and reviews. I find more campgrounds listed on Campendium. Most of the campground sites have the same campgrounds listed. Then and last I always google map and look at street views of the area.
Thank you. I have a light day tomorrow, AS I worked all weekend and need a little time for me, and just might set that tent up for the fun of it! Also, I want measure the foot print for a under pad and make sure my next mattress fits. If I'm gonna camp, It should be in style!

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
read the reviews and check the dates. Double check on Campendiun. Campendium have a lot more pics and reviews. I find more campgrounds listed on Campendium. Most of the campground sites have the same campgrounds listed. Then and last I always google map and look at street views of the area.
Duh! I thought u were Mellow! Thanks for the suggestions! I'll def look this up!

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
Mellow started the thread I'm just replying
That's where I got confused. Added to that I'm lousy at computers! Thanks! Planning a spring trip to the keys from Boston and back to the Georgia rally this April. If I don't camp, I can't afford the things I want to do.

Bike
R1200rt
That's where I got confused. Added to that I'm lousy at computers! Thanks! Planning a spring trip to the keys from Boston and back to the Georgia rally this April. If I don't camp, I can't afford the things I want to do.
9 days out west last year, 3 free, 3 less than 10

Pop-Pop

Site Supporter
Bike
1996 ST 1100
STOC #
9 days out west last year, 3 free, 3 less than 10
I motel 8 ed across last sept. Spent a mint. Just bought a big tent, getting a big quiet inflatable pad and a large sleeping bag soon. The little camping I did last trip sucked I was set up very wrong. Went to the stoc in Oklahoma and learned a ton!

Bike
R1200rt
I motel 8 ed across last sept. Spent a mint. Just bought a big tent, getting a big quiet inflatable pad and a large sleeping bag soon. The little camping I did last trip sucked I was set up very wrong. Went to the stoc in Oklahoma and learned a ton!
I will motel it when its raining. Got caught in a real bad storm while putting up my tent. Blew in so fast I never had a chance. There are a lot of motorcycle camping videos on youtube . remember you have to pack it up every morning. it sucks when you have to pack it up in the rain, Pack lite.:tent3:

Top Bottom