Funny!

docw1

Bill Rankin
Bike
2012 ST1300A
STOC #
Fred was in the fertilized egg business. He had several hundred young pullets, and ten roosters to fertilize the eggs

He kept records, and any rooster not performing went into the soup pot and was replaced.

This took a lot of time, so he bought some tiny bells and attached them to his roosters.

Each bell had a different tone, so he could tell from a distance, which rooster was performing.

Now, he could sit on the porch and fill out an efficiency report by just listening to the bells.

Fred's favourite rooster, old Butch, was a very fine specimen, but this morning he noticed old Butch's bell hadn't rung at all!

When he went to investigate, he saw the other roosters were busy chasing pullets, bells-a-ringing, but the pullets, hearing the roosters coming, would run for cover.

To Fred's amazement, old Butch had his bell in his beak, so it couldn't ring. He'd sneak up on a pullet, do his job and walk on to the next one.

Fred was so proud of old Butch, he entered him in the City Show and he became an overnight sensation among the judges.

The result was the judges not only awarded old Butch the "No Bell Piece Prize," but they also awarded him the "Pulletsurprise" as well.

Clearly old Butch was a politician in the making.

Who else but a politician could figure out how to win two of the most coveted awards on our planet by being the best at sneaking up on the unsuspecting populace and screwing them when they weren't paying attention.

Vote carefully in the next election, you can't always hear the bells.

Sadlsor

Site Supporter
Bike
2008 ST1300A
STOC #
An elderly man rear-ended a guy driving an expensive sports car.
Enraged, the guy hops out and confronts the old man.
"Look what you did to my car" he yells.
"You're going to give me $10,000 right now or I'm going to beat you to a pulp!"
"Oh my" says the old man, "I don't have that kind of money.
Let me call my son, he trains dolphins and he will know what to do."
"Dolphins" the other driver huffs, while rolling his eyes.
The old man pulls out his phone, dials his son and just as his son answered, the irate man snatches the phone away from the old man.
"So, YOU'RE a dolphin trainer, huh? Well, Your old man here just rear-ended my car and I need 10 grand right now or I'm going to beat you AND your old man to a pulp."
"I'll be there in 10 minutes," says the voice calmly on the other end.
Exactly 10 minutes later a Jeep pulls up and a guy hops out and proceeds to pulverize the bully, leaving him in a heap on the side of the road.
When he finished, he walked over to his father and said….
"For the last time dad, I train Seals, Navy Seals.....
NOT dolphins!"

Bike
2010 ST1300
And here is why women live longer than men
When I try that link, a page loads and is visible for a few seconds. Then it goes blank (white). After several tries I saw the video. Is this my browser or has anyone else had this problem?

Bike
2005 st1300
When I try that link, a page loads and is visible for a few seconds. Then it goes blank (white). After several tries I saw the video. Is this my browser or has anyone else had this problem?
Yeah it was a wonky link. I replaced it with a better one

Bike
Honda ST1300 Pan-Eur
A director is screen-testing Sylvester Stallone and Arnold Schwarzenegger for a new film about classical composers. Not having figured out whom to give which part to, he asks Sly who he would like to be.
Stallone says, “I like Mozart, I want to be Mozart." The Director agrees.
Then he turns to Arnie and says. “Arnie, who would you like to play?”
Arnie replies. “Ah’ll be Bach!”

ST1100Y

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1100Y, ST1100R
STOC #
Or the PortaPotties found at county fairs, races, etc. Not exactly a modern convenience, but they still show some ahhhhhh creative use.
Interesting facts: I've been told that ladies rooms are quite a ... uhm ... battlefield...

Top Bottom