GA: Tag

The Cheese

This one, I think, is a bit hard to ID. I'll be glad to give a hint publicly or say where it is via PM.

Old tag:
20200729_143946.jpg

New tag:
20200729_154613.jpg

The Cheese

:rofl1:I think I'll let it go more than 4 minutes!

At least try first, sheesh.

The Cheese

I'm going to move the tag to a tree...in Georgia. ;)
If it goes six months without any action, I'll move it in front of a field of grass. ;)
I'm willing to bet that I could put the tag in front of a tree and somebody would recognize it! I'd also bet on a field too!

I did remember something critical afterwards. I thought I took the Saturday group ride here in our last GA Spring Rally and got a group pic. It was closed. I forgot that. Sorry. I assumed somebody would recognize it since I took ~25 people there. But we couldn't stop because it was under construction.

Let's at least try a hint first. The highway it's on dips into North Carolina then back into GA before this overlook. I took the Saturday group right by it last year. I also took them through a high land after this overlook, before heading South back into GA.

W0QNX

Blacksheep Tribal Member
Bike
06/ST1300 19/R1250RT
2024 Miles
It looks very high. I'll bet you could could touch the ceiling.

Best route you took us on last year in my high opinion.

The Cheese

I can interpret this two ways. Go find this exact normal looking tree, or the tag is any tree in Georgia. The first isn't very sporty. The second isn't really in line with the game. Least I said I would give a hint or even flat out tell you were my tag was.

I also want to point out I said I could place the tag in front of a tree or field and have it recognized. Not that I could find any normal looking & random tree on the side of the road. I still think that. I even have two places in mind to move the tag to. One tree, and one field.

I know I can be a bit daft and more literal than most. But I don't know what to do with Skip's "tag".

Shawn K

Professional Cat Confuser
Bike
GL1800
STOC #
I know I can be a bit daft and more literal than most. But I don't know what to do with Skip's "tag".
Take it in the fun, joking spirit that I'm sure he meant it. I don't think he could have telegraphed it any more than he did.

C'mon.. funny is funny. ;):biggrin:

The Cheese

Here it is boys and girls. Behold. A field. New tag first. Old one second.

20200827_121452.jpg20200827_120642.jpg

The Cheese

Alright the field was easily found. I went by the rock pile on that day too. It certainly has gotten a make over recently.

I guess the tree is next.

Top Bottom