GA: Tag

Two Brothers

Walking, Talking, and Smiling!
Awww!!! Man I missed Mac dang it!!! I'm very disappointed that I was away. Ernie told me someone came by but couldn't remember who. We really feel special now...George and Mac in one week. My hats of to you two guys. Thanks for make us part of this group.

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Did ya tell Ernie I was the fool from San Diego???!!! Sorry I missed ya Tim, but when Ernie said your appointment was at 1400, I figured you wouldn't get back until 1600 or later. It was around 1330 when I was there.

OneSided

Panda Racer Extraordinare
Bike
2003 ST1300
STOC #
Thanks for the excuse to ride Mac!

OLD TAG

NEW TAG

Good Hunting....LOL:)

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Nice, you even got the same parking spot! I won't be back in GA for a long time, so someone other than me will get that one.

OneSided

Panda Racer Extraordinare
Bike
2003 ST1300
STOC #
True! I knew the last one was on South Candler Street, Villa Rica, GA. But I can't figure out this one yet :( WAH.
Look carefully, there is a hint included in the pic. You may have to break out your deer hunting scope, but it's in there!

The Cheese

I found it, I found it. But its too far away for me. It certainly is a unique photo. Must have been a even more unique person to do that.

BleST

Bill S T
Bike
2006 ST1300
STOC #
I found it too! Nice job Michael. It took me a few map searches and lots of panning and zooming in satellite view to come up with the right street corner. Here's what it used to look like: Capture.JPG

And it was close for me! So, being a perfect for mesh 75 degrees here...

First, I checked Mac's SPOT - he made it safely back home to San Diego yay! (power restored to much of San Diego - hope you 2 have power Mac!

Then George's SpotWalla - looks like he's playing around somewhere near Madison, Wisconsin. Check. Drive safe George! Nice job on the tags!

No other posts on this thread. Check. My lil 650 starts up after a month playing with the neweST bike. Check. And the rest I'll leave to pictures...

IMAG0363.jpg

Nice job on the tag OneSided! Very strange building in Dallas, GA lol. There was a third deer on the right in my pic that needs clothes. :deer1: :22yikes:

IMAG0360.jpg

Luckily, a train pulled through behind me preventing cars from hitting me from behind as I stood in the middle of the street taking the picture...

OK, ok, NEW TAG!

IMAG0357.jpg IMAG0307.jpg IMAG0303.jpg

Bike
2018 Gold Wing
STOC #
Well, I am home and we have 'lectricity, and I knew that tag wouldn't last til I got back to GA. Nice job, and it looks like you're hooked. Tagging gets to be fun.

DixieFlyer

Terry Melton
Bike
2004 ST1300A
STOC #
Beautiful day for riding in N Georgia so I headed north to Lookout Mountain to get the tag -- 350 miles of absolutely great riding with little traffic on Lookout Mountain Parkway and other northwest GA highways.

OLD TAG NEW TAG
Rgds,
Terry

Attachments

DixieFlyer

Terry Melton
Bike
2004 ST1300A
STOC #
Hey Mac,
For a guy with your riding credentials 2197 miles is like a ride to the local convenience store for us mortals. Ride safe.
Rgds,
Terry

STOC #
TAG

I was going to go after the Rock City Tag, but something came up that interfered with me going. So When I saw that it had moved to the Chief Vann House, I couldn't pass up going after it.

(sorry about the pics, something is wrong with my camera and the pics have a pink hue to them. I retouched the tag shots with PhotoBucket.)

Old Tag:
Chief Vann house in Spring Place, GA.

New Tag:

Not far from the Vann house, this re-regulation dam is on a lake which has the tallest earthen dam East of the Mississippi.

DixieFlyer

Terry Melton
Bike
2004 ST1300A
STOC #
Wow, I guess George and I riled you Georgia guys up a bit!!!
Yeah...I guess somethin' lit a fire. I set a tag on 3/15/11 that was untouched until 7/31/11 even with hints galore and mileages from known members. This looks like a good one for bassplayer88 to get since it's only a hop/skip up US 411 from his abode in Fairmount.

Way to go Tagalong -- I came right through Rome on my way home from Lookout Mtn on Saturday. Was gonna ride today, but it's my 40th wedding anniversary, so I hung close to the house -- can't afford to tick off my retirement plan this late in the game!!:D:D
Rgds,
Terry

Top Bottom