Goo Buster Goes Hollywood

Some people are walking around with fuel filters that have never been changed.....I am talking about your 27 feet of
intestines,... flattened out these little fingers (villi) in your gut will cover a basketball court, so...goo gets clogged in these minute crevaces and blocks absorption of nutrients and causes other nasty problems...the buildup can be in the 5 to 20 lb. range..Yuck is right

Oxy-Powder (www.ghchealth.com) will clean you out, help loose weight and many more benefits (Google oxygen therapies) if you care about the only place you have to live...used around the world for a hundred years to great benefit....

Anyway about the Hollyweird part...at the Golden Globe awards this year Oxy-powder was included in the gift bag to celeberties...dubious endorsement for sure, but do some homework and exempt yourself from the Chemo Club....

The name Goo Gone was already taken.

I am not a doctor, but I can read....

Bike
2000 ST1100 ABS TCS
STOC #
I've seen live video of my guts. Simple cleansing process necessary for a look shows there ain't no carp up there.

It's all a left over from the Kellogg's days.

Bike
2003 ST1300
Sorry, but "that does not compute". I have been in the medical field for 15 years, seen hundrends of pathology reports, and seen hundrends of endoscopies and colonoscopies. No sludge. I never saw a path report that mentioned "sludge". Never heard a Dr. discuss "sludge" in the pt. workup. There are some places in your body you get sludge: like your coronary arteries ( atherosclerosis, hello Bypass surgery!). Not your intestines because the epithelial cells replace themselves every 3 days! The lining of the gut replaces itself probably faster than any other organ tissue, and is therefore self cleansing. Excess use of bowel cleaners/stimulants/laxitives may result in an unhealthy balance or lack of intestinal flora. Roughage is good, but too much can result in an obstruction; therefore do as the Greeks warned 2,000 years ago: Nothing in excess! (Except for cheesecake):D

Last edited:
Top Bottom