Gopro camera info

Nashcat

Site Supporter
Bike
2015 Versys 1000LT
STOC #
I've used the suction mount, just in front of my left knee on the fairing. It give a great shot of the road with a little view of the front wheel. I also used some light fishing line as a tether in case the suction gave up.

John

Highrider

Part time mechanic
Bike
2005 ST1300
STOC #
I mount my GoPro to the center of the front fairing, it seems to give me the best results. The angle of the front fairing matches very well with the allowable adjustment of he GoPro mount. I feel the cross section of the GoPro camera does not lend itself well to mounting on the helmet for LD riding. I have a Contour Plus camera that I use exclusively on my helmet. The bullet shape seems to work better on the helmet between the 2 cameras and the performance is the same between the 2 cameras.

Last edited:
http://www.szswill.com
I have a GoPro mounted on my windshield. I asked about in car dvrs awhile back because of situations just like NY. The roads I drive on people don't car and crap, mufflers and more fall out of vehicles. I really wanted to find one that records 360 on car. Day 1 owning my X5 I would have loved to have one. Had someone put two door dings, front door and back door, the first time parking at work.

Last edited:
Top Bottom