Had a bad day

Bike
2001 ST1100
Dropped my 01 ST today. Here is how it all went down.

I was pulling into a parking spot at a local establishment had the bike stopped and it was like gravity increased 10 fold and the ST started to tip. I mustered all I could to stop it but just couldn't keep it from going down so I tried to let it down softly (that didn't work either). Next to me were about 2-3 dozen bikes of all types. Good for me there were no Harley's because they all went down!!! At the end of the row there was a royal blue 2013 Ford/Roush stage 3 mustang that a Honda 919 fell into. Oh Crap!!!

Ok this all didn't happen just the part about me dropping my ST. Could have been worst I guess..

Do need favorite place to get plastic's for the ST. (R mirror cover, R fairing protector) Hope everyone enjoyed.

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
RonAyers.com Good prices, safe, secure and fast shipping.
Been using them for years.
Bikebandit, clawson motorsports, etc. have all creeped up in price and are almost the same as most stealers now a days.

John Anthony

Bike
'03 ST1300A
STOC #
I think that may take the cake for the number of bikes felled in a single drop. I'm not sure whether it's "congrats" or "condolences" that are in order.

John

omniron

...rider of V'GER
Bike
18 Kawi Ninja H2SXSE
On one of my two drops, I scratched the mirror cover pretty bad on the end (along with messing up the tipover wing). It was the first time and I was distraught about the cosmetic damage. I replaced the tipover wing part with a new one almost immediately, but not the mirror cover. I almost did -- the price wasn't that bad -- but I changed my mind. I came to see it as proof that my bike is a true road warrior instead of a garage queen. It's become kind of a badge of honor to me.

Top Bottom