Had my seat reupholstered

iflyvfr

Eric
Bike
2007 ST1300
I'm about to head out and get my seat. I just received a few photos of it via text which I am attaching here. In addition to new vinyl, I had the seat foam shaved down for a bit of a lower seating position and new 1/4" dense foam sewed onto the new vinyl. It wasn't cheap but I like the look. Don't know how it's gonna ride yet so I'll post more about that later. Had it done by a local guy, it's unique and I like it. I'll post a pic with it on the bike later.

Attachments

Bike
ST and K1600
He does great work. Thanks for posting. I would like to have this done for my OEM seat. I am riding on a Corbin, but always liked the position of the OEM seat better.

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
Interesting pattern. I'm wondering how it will hold up if you ride in the rain? Lots of holes for water to leak into.
Nice workmanship.

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
The seat in an interesting look and the workmanship looks terrific. It's probably too late to do anything about it but those stickers on the tank should have been gone long ago. LOL Let us know how it feels after 2-3hrs on the clock. Uh- maybe no pics though... If ya know what I mean. :D

STraymond

Site Supporter
Bike
'01 ST1100
STOC #
Looks beautiful! I just hope your butt does not come away with all those dimples after a long day in the saddle. :rofl1:
If it does come away with dimples, you can have your seat re-upholstered (plastic surgeons can work wonders).

Top Bottom