HaloCam M1 Dash Camera Testers Wanted

Bike
F900 XR
2024 Miles
HaloCam’s representative contacted me and is looking for some unbiased testers for their HaloCam M1 dash camera. Up to three cameras will be offered for testing.

Here’s the details I know of:
  • Cameras will be new.
  • You must leave an unbiased review after you test the camera, then you can keep the camera.
  • You will probably have to buy the camera on Amazon, and then they will refund you via PayPal. I’ll let you work out the details with their representative directly.
Every communication I’ve had with them has been honest and straightforward.

I’m making this same post on two other forums. Rather than flood HaloCam with more than the three “friends” I told them I could get as testers, I thought the cleanest way would be for you to PM me and I’ll then give you their contact info so you can proceed with them directly.

And again, I have no financial interest in their company. I’m just a very happy user of their product.

Chris

paulcb

- - - Tetelestai - - - R.I.P. - 2022/05/26
Rest In Peace
Bike
'97/'01 ST1100 ABSII
STOC #
I can be a tester. I commute about 50 miles round trip most every day in the North Dallas area. I'll send a PM.

Bike
2005 ST1300 PA
I’m game if the price is reasonable (refund before or after the review?)

Currently use a Sena Prism WiFi (helmet) and GoPro Hero (crash bar).
Used to have a Cobra dash cam but it fell off when the suction cup let go from the windscreen.

OP
OP
Daboo
Bike
F900 XR
2024 Miles
Thank you for your interest. I have more than enough PMs at this point. Again, thank you.

Chris

OP
OP
Daboo
Bike
F900 XR
2024 Miles
Just to close the loop on this, I chose Paulcb simply because he replied with a PM first. The rest of you would be great as well, but I can only get three testers at this time. And I really wanted to spread the wealth out among some other riding communities.

I came into this as an accidental or unintentional tester. I did my research on dash cameras and decided their product looked the best and decided to take a chance. At that price, I wasn't out much if it didn't work as hoped. I was impressed by what I saw and the initial video, but then noticed after my initial review that there was some corrupted video. I contacted them and Amos replied. He told me to send the unit back through Amazon and then refunded my money. I got another unit in the mail just as he promised, but didn't pay for it. I looked back through the Facebook chats we had, and it didn't seem like an accident that he didn't charge me for it. Maybe because I was working with them to figure out why it didn't work? I didn't look a gift horse in the mouth. Besides, it was a fun challenge to be a part of. And they really seemed like they wanted to put out a quality product.

For Paul and the other two testers, I hope they find the product as good as I have.

Chris

Top Bottom