Heat from the ST motor

Bike
2008 ST1300
Y'know I've read a lot of complaining about the heat the rider has to deal with from the ST, but this morning I was wishing there was some way to feed that heat source into my suit! Is there a farkle for that??? lol

17 degrees this morning may be the coldest I've ridden through in some time... either that or I'm getting older and the cold just feels colder!!!

scootac

Will Ride for Food
If you come to Clem's for the RTE on the 26th,,,,, you'll get all the advice you need.

Some of it might even be worth $.02,,,,,, but don't count on it!:D

Bike
Honda ST1300
I have to add this to the knowledge pool on the heat issue. I own my second 2005 ST1300. The first one did not have abs, my current machine does. My first machine put out a lot of heat and was hard for me to deal with, especially over 90 degrees. I took my ABS model out today and it was 90 most of the afternoon. You probably will not believe this but I had very little heat problem. I drove 150 mile triangle. The first leg, there was heat on my legs, but not bad. 2nd and 3rd leg, no problem. I have no answer as to why. Fuel mileage was the same, about 43-45 mpg.

Top Bottom