Heckuva Tent Deal!

Diggers1300

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
If anyone is interested in a new (Eureka!) tent, I have a deal for you.

I recently received a discount code from Eureka! for 50% off my entire cart on their website up to $1000 dollars that expires at the end of the year. I will be purchasing a new tent at way under the $1000 limit and thought that I could pass the rest of my good fortune onto a fellow rider/camper.

If anyone would like to take me up on this, we can work out the logistics.

Edit: Added expiration date.

Bike
CBR500R
You just need to buy a bigger tent. Some advice I got recently was to carry the biggest tent you can. This was from a fellow that had a 6 man tent for himself.
That way you have room for a chair inside on a rainy day

ST Gui

240Robert
Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300, 2010
On a rainy day a Best Western has chairs and beds and a heater.

On a rainy day I'll be looking out the window from home while sipping a cup of hot chocolate. Marshmallows and whipped cream of course. I'll be thinking Annie had it right.

Thank you, that is very commendable to think of us fellow riders here at ST. I'm not in the market for a tent right now, as I am still trying to get the SMC and other issues on my bike resolved right now. Hopefully you'll follow up here and let us know which tent you went with and how it is working for moto camping on the ST.

OP
OP
Diggers1300

Diggers1300

Site Supporter
Bike
ST1300
STOC #
Last chance...

I'll be placing my order tomorrow. Still time for someone else to get a half priced tent.

ST1300 Alicia

aka GSA Girl & KLR Girl
Site Supporter
Bike
BMW R1200GSA
I'm getting ready to buy a bigger tent myself. It's 18 feet long and 81" wide and it's made by Winnebago.

• Haha
Reactions: Tor
Top Bottom