Hello from Glendale!

Bike
2012 ST1300A
Hello,

As mentioned I live in Glendale and just picked up my first ST. It is a 2012 model and it currently sits with about 5,500 miles.

I am very much looking forward to riding the absolute snot out of this bike as I love it! I have had many bikes over the years and can't wait to learn all I can about it and just enjoy it (commuting and touring).

Please feel free to say hello and let me know if there is a group list for AZ riders as I would love to meet up and see what experiences, accessories, mods, etc. you all have had with your bikes.

Regards,

AZMotorgod

STumped

Because I usually am . . . .
Bike
2012 BMW K1600GT
Welcome, I'm not in AZ but I'm only 400 miles away. ;)

If you are ever passing through southern Utah, give me a holler and maybe we could kick tires and tell lies.... LOL

Bike
2012 ST1300A
Hello,

As mentioned I live in Glendale and just picked up my first ST. It is a 2012 model and it currently sits with about 5,500 miles.

I am very much looking forward to riding the absolute snot out of this bike as I love it! I have had many bikes over the years and can't wait to learn all I can about it and just enjoy it (commuting and touring).

Please feel free to say hello and let me know if there is a group list for AZ riders as I would love to meet up and see what experiences, accessories, mods, etc. you all have had with your bikes.

Regards,

AZMotorgod
I might be out your way around Thanksgiving for a week. Visiting my daughter in Waddel. My wife is taking our car out early so I thought I might take the ST out your way since your weather is so nice now. If I make the trip I will PM you and maybe we can meet up for coffee.

Igofar

Site Supporter
Bike
2023 Honda CT125A
Welcome from the other side of Arizona.
If you ever need assistance, or want to learn more about your bike, look me up :WCP1:

Sheriff41

Chuck
Bike
'05 ST1300A
STOC #
Howdy and welcome from Texas! Having lived in AZ years ago I can attest you have some great snot-eliminating roadways to venture! ( I didn't get the snot feature on my ST).

You've come to the right place for info on your ST. There is a wealth of knowledge among the members and throughout the site. You'll also find great camaraderie and fellowship among the regulars.

See ya 'round the site!
Sheriff

Top Bottom