Hello

STrompin Tom

Site Supporter
Bike
2001 ST1100A
just thought I'd pop in and say hello as I picked up a cherry (wineberry actually) 2001 ST1100A today.

Kiltman (Robert) provided me with invaluable insight/information through the process and I am very appreciative of his help!

I hope to get the opportunity to re-introduce myself in the near future.

Cheers!

Tom

STOC #
just thought I'd pop in and say hello as I picked up a cherry (wineberry actually) 2001 ST1100A today.

Kiltman (Robert) provided me with invaluable insight/information through the process and I am very appreciative of his help!

Cheers!

Tom
Welcome back Tom. Glad you were able to get that beautiful ST1100
Ken

kiltman

Site Supporter
Bike
2002,ST1100ABS
STOC #

Cheers!

Tom
Yowza! Pleased to be of assistance, hope to see you on the road soon.

Bike
2010 ST1300
Welcome aboard! I hope you don't mean reintroducing yourself when you need help fixing your new bike. I hope you don't have anything go wrong with it that needs attention.

Meanwhile, this might be of some interest to you, if Robert has not already suggested it.

OP
OP

STrompin Tom

Site Supporter
Bike
2001 ST1100A
Welcome aboard! I hope you don't mean reintroducing yourself when you need help fixing your new bike. I hope you don't have anything go wrong with it that needs attention.

Meanwhile, this might be of some interest to you, if Robert has not already suggested it.
Nope! Just to say hello to some of the folks that I met at previous events when I had my 2000 ST1100. It has been said - you meet the nicest people on a Honda.

Top Bottom